Saturday, July 20, 2013

Love With Food Subscription Flash Sale

I really enjoy my Love With Food subscription box. It's a great way to try snacks and to provide a meal to a charity each month. So, I'm happy to share that Love With Food subscriptions are on sale at Rue La La! There are 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions available  and each month would be ~ $7, compared to the usual monthly fee of $12. Plus, if you are new to Rue La La, sign up through my referral link and we will both get a $10 credit. Hurry, because the sale ends on Sunday, July 21 at 11 AM Eastern Time!


(image from Rue La La)


The contents of my previous Love With Food boxes:

Are you a Love With Food subscriber? What has been your favorite snack?


Disclosure: Post contains referral links. The site is a member of VigLink. Click here for more information on disclosures and referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...