Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beautyfix Winter 2012 Selection

Beautyfix is such a terrific value that I wanted to divulge the contents of my BeautyFix Winter 2012 box with you!

Beautyfix is a unique subscription box because you select 8 products and a makeup bag for only $49.99 (up to a $400 value). The Beautyfix product options include skin care, hair care, nail and make-up products that have been hand-picked by their panel of beauty experts. I love that all the products are either full-size or travel-size items. Also, if you complete 2 product surveys after you receive your BeautyFix box, you receive a $25 gift card for the Dermstore/Blush/HairEnvy site. Finally, shipping is free for the BeautyFix box.

Beautyfix Winter 2012 Selection!


Contents:

1. Nick Chavez Signature Advanced Volume Shampoo, Full size, 8 oz


Retail value: $22 for 8 oz

2. Beautyfix Flat Makeup Bag Duo

3. Eminence Stone Crop Gel Wash, Full size, 4 fl oz.


Retail value: $38 for 4 oz

4. neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum, Travel size, 0.07 fl oz


Full size price: $95 for 0.2 oz
Estimated sample value: $33.25


5. Neostrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy, Full size, 0.5 oz


Retail value: $75 for 0.5 oz

6. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray, Full size, 4 oz


Retail value: $29 for 4 oz

7. Lisa Hoffman Beauty Night and Day 2 Vitamin A and C Serum, Travel size, 0.5 oz


Full size price: $95 for 1 oz
Estimated sample value: $47.50

8. Snowberry Smoothing Eye Serum, Travel size, 0.25 fl oz


Full size price: $53 for 0.5 oz
Estimated sample value: $26.50

9. 3LAB M Creme, Travel size, 0.38 oz

Full size price: $270 for 2 oz
Estimated sample value: $51.30

Summary:


Beautyfix Winter 2012 Selection
Total box value: $322.55 (not including the makeup bag costs)

Verdict: 
Size: I was thrilled to receive 4 full size products, 4 travel size products and 2 makeup bags!

Products: I was able to select a great variety of products this month. I am a self-professed skincare junkie with a penchant for serums and eye creams, so I was happy that I was able to select a serum and 2 eye creams. At the time that I ordered this BeautyFix box, all but 2 of the brands were new to me. Also, I appreciate that several natural/organic products (ex. Eminence, Jane Iredale, Juice Beauty, Sparitual) were available for selection.


Value: Great - I used a $20 referral code, so I paid $29.99 and received over $322 worth of products. A single season (quarterly) subscription is normally $49.99 per month. A subscription for 2 seasons is $84.98 (15% off). Finally, a subscription for 4 seasons is $149.97 (25% off).



I am happy to let you know that the Beautyfix Summer 2013 selection is available now! Have you ever ordered a BeautyFix box?

If you have never ordered a BeautyFix box and would like a $20 referral code, leave me a comment or e-mail me at cautiouslyoptimisticreviews@gmail.com. 




Disclosure: I purchased this BeautyFix box. I am not a sponsor (paid or unpaid) for BeautyFix/Blush/DermStore/HairEnvy. For every 5 new BeautyFix referrals, I would receive a complimentary box. Click here for more information on disclosures and referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...