Saturday, April 6, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

It is my 1-month blog anniversary and I am thrilled to announce that I was nominated for a blogger award! I would like to thank the lovely Lexy at Missglammygirl for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out Lexy's blog here.




Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to their blog
  • Tell 7 things about yourself
  • Select 15 blogs that you recently discovered or follow regularly to nominate. Let those blogs know that you nominated them.

Seven facts about me:

1. I am a foodie who will try anything. Yelp is one of my favorite web-sites. I base our travel itinerary around food. We even named our dog after a food-item. 
2. Our dog is an adopted shih tzu mix with one eye (unfortunately, the shelter did not know the story behind the single eye). He is our first dog and he is pampered!
3. I love to travel. The most exotic location that I have visited is the Galapagos Islands. 
4. English is my second language. I had to take ESL (English as a Second Language) classes for 4 years.
5. I haven't had my hair cut in over a year - I am growing out my hair to donate it to Locks of Love. 
6. I am not a morning person. I repeatedly hit the snooze button and have to peel myself out of bed each and every morning.
7. I chose the name Cautiously Optimistic Reviews because that is the way I approach life. I hope for the best, but I am prepared for the worst!

I nominate:

Thanks again Lexy! I look forward to reading the responses of everyone that I've nominated!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, how amazing are you guys for rescuing a puppy in need? How old is he? And I can't help but ask about his name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think he is 3-5 years old. His shelter name was Winky...so we immediately changed his name to Dumpling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! Dumpling!!! Best name ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, it's a much better fit than Winky! You can't take things too seriously when your dog's name is Dumpling :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...