Saturday, June 29, 2013

Google Reader Will Be Closing Down - Please Follow On BlogLovin'

Google Reader will be closing down on July 1, so this is a PSA that you may need an alternative platform to read your favorite blogs. 

I follow many beauty blogs and I use Bloglovin' to easily catch up on new posts. Bloglovin' allows you to import all your blogs from Google Reader with a simple click - so you won't have to manually import each individual blog. Also, you can organize blogs into categories. I highly recommend Bloglovin' and I hope that you will enjoy it too!

For those of you who aren't already using a reader and would like to follow on Bloglovin', simply click this button below. Thanks and I hope to see you around!


Follow on Bloglovin


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...