Saturday, May 4, 2013

Skincare Stash: Toner Inventory

This post is solely on my stash of tonersCheck out my stash of facial cleansers here. I'll write separate posts for exfoliators, masks, moisturizers and other skincare products. For reference, I have acne-prone combination-oily skin. 

I apply toner after cleansing my face, both in the morning and evening. The main function of a toner is to restore the pH of your skin, which preps skin for the rest of your skincare routine. Also, if you apply toner with a cotton pad (as opposed to spraying it directly onto your face), this can help remove any excess residue, such as make-up or dead skin cells.

Toner Inventory:


Skincare Stash: Toners!


Facial Pads and Towelettes:
1. Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
2. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads

Liquids:
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
2. Caudalie Toning Lotion
3. SK-II Clear Skin Lotion 
4. Nuvosa Flawless Skin Toner
5. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist x 2


Most of these toners are unopened. I use 3 toners in my current skincare regimen. 


Toners used in my current skincare regimen!

1. Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist 
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
3. SK-II Clear Skin Lotion


Do you use a toner? Which toner is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...