Saturday, April 27, 2013

Skincare Stash: Facial Cleanser Inventory

I am a self-professed skincare junkie. Although we live in a tiny NYC apartment, in which storage space is a rare commodity, I somehow have a significant stash of skincare. This post is solely on my stash of facial cleansers. I'll write separate posts for exfoliators, masks, moisturizers and other skincare products. For reference, I have acne-prone combination-oily skin. 


Opened Facial Cleanser Products


10 Opened Facial Cleansing Products!

1. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
2. DDF Blemish Foaming Cleanser
3. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
4. Juara Rice Facial Cleanser
5. Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser
6. Kiehl's Foaming Non-Detergent Washable Cleanser
7. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser
8. Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash
9. Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap
10. Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam


Oil Facial Cleansers

2 Oil Facial Cleansers!

1. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula 
2. Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil


Unopened Facial Cleanser Products


14 Different Unopened Facial Cleanser Products


1. 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam
2. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
3. Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel x 4
4. Caudalie Cleansing Water
5. DDF Brightening Cleanser
6. DHC Olive Soap
7. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
8. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser x 3
9. Reviva Organic Cleansing Milk
10. Savvy Boheme African Black Soap
11. Sephora Supreme Cleansing Foam x 2
12. Shea Terra African Black Soap Bar
13. Shea Terra Argan Rosemary Facial Cleansing Oil
14. Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam 


Foil Samples of Facial Cleansers


10 Different Foil Samples of Facial Cleansers

1. Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution
2. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel x 2 
3. Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
4. DHC Salicylic Acne Wash 
5. Eve Lom Cleanser x 3
6. Josie Maran Argan Cleansing x 3 
7. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
8. Juice Beauty Cleansing Milk
9. Nude Perfect Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes x 7 
10. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula 


Apparently, I have an overload of facial cleansers. I did not realize that my stash of products had slowly grown into a stock-pile! Facial cleansers expire 1-2 years after being opened, so I will have to use up the opened containers before I open a new container. I am on a firm no-buy for facial cleansers during the next year!

How many facial cleansers do you have? Which facial cleanser is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. You and I are very much a like.... I have my own huge stash of skincare stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see a post on your blog about your skincare stash!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good article. I really appreciate your article about skincare. Your content is really informative and useful for me. Thank you for your information. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...