Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog Sale/Swap

I've mentioned previously that I have a growing mountain of products in our tiny NYC apartment. So, to help de-clutter our space, I am having a blog sale! 


Nail polish on the blog sale


This sale includes an assortment of (mostly new) hair, nail, makeup and skincare products. For more details, click on the 'Blog Sale/Swap' tab or click here. Also, I'd be willing to swap items for wishlist items (wishlist is at the very end of the blog sale/swap post). 



Lip products on the blog sale

The proceeds from this blog sale will help pay for my student loans! So, you can feel and look good from this purchase. *wink* 




Have you ever bought or sold anything at a blog sale? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...