Friday, March 8, 2013

February Empties

One of the topics that I enjoy the most on blogs and youtube videos are monthly "empties". It's a summary of products that folks have used up. It usually includes a brief description of the product and whether or not it is worth re-purchasing. Without further ado, here are my February empties.




Full Size:
1) AHAVA velvet cream wash in bamboo & pansy: This body wash was moisturizing, non-greasy, lightly scented, and lathered nicely. Would re-purchase

2) Secret solid deodorant in shower fresh: Effective deodorant/anti-perspirant. Strong scent, leaves white residue on clothing. Would not re-purchase.


Deluxe Sample Size:
1) Murad clarifying cleanser: A cleanser for acne-prone skin. Unfortunately, it dried out my combo-oily skin in the winter. Would not re-purchase for winter.

2) Bliss fabulous foaming face wash: A daily exfoliating cleanser. I am usually sensitive to fragrances, but I enjoyed the smell of this cleanser. Would consider re-purchasing.

3) Delizioso mangosteen & acai super anti-aging facial cream spf 15: A thick moisturizer for normal to dry skin. I used this sporadically throughout the winter when my skin needed an extra dose of moisture. It did not break me out, but my t-zone was oily within a few hours of application. I loved the sweet smell of this facial cream. Would re-purchase for winter.

4) DDF protect and correct UV moisturizer SPF 15: A moisturizer to even skin tone. I loved this product - it was non-greasy, moisturizing, and reduced hyper-pigmentation. It did not break me out and my t-zone was not oily at the end of the day. Would re-purchase.

5) Clarins eye revive beauty flash: Eye cream for dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. It helped with puffiness and slightly helped with dark circles. No effect on my fine lines. Would not re-purchase.



Tossed:
1) Kiehl’s lip balm #1: Enjoyed how moisturizing it was, but product expired. Would re-purchase.


What did you use up in February?  


 Disclaimer:  These products were purchased by me or were gifts with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...