1) AHAVA velvet cream wash in bamboo & pansy: This body wash was moisturizing, non-greasy, lightly scented, and lathered nicely. Would re-purchase.
2) Secret solid deodorant in shower fresh: Effective deodorant/anti-perspirant. Strong scent, leaves white residue on clothing. Would not re-purchase.
Deluxe Sample Size:
1) Murad clarifying cleanser: A cleanser for acne-prone skin. Unfortunately, it dried out my combo-oily skin in the winter. Would not re-purchase for winter.
2) Bliss fabulous foaming face wash: A daily exfoliating cleanser. I am usually sensitive to fragrances, but I enjoyed the smell of this cleanser. Would consider re-purchasing.
3) Delizioso mangosteen & acai super anti-aging facial cream spf 15: A thick moisturizer for normal to dry skin. I used this sporadically throughout the winter when my skin needed an extra dose of moisture. It did not break me out, but my t-zone was oily within a few hours of application. I loved the sweet smell of this facial cream. Would re-purchase for winter.
4) DDF protect and correct UV moisturizer SPF 15: A moisturizer to even skin tone. I loved this product - it was non-greasy, moisturizing, and reduced hyper-pigmentation. It did not break me out and my t-zone was not oily at the end of the day. Would re-purchase.
5) Clarins eye revive beauty flash: Eye cream for dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. It helped with puffiness and slightly helped with dark circles. No effect on my fine lines. Would not re-purchase.
What did you use up in February?
Disclaimer: These products were purchased by me or were gifts with purchase.