|Wantable Makeup Box|
I am trying to catch up on some (very) belated subscription box reviews!
Wantable is a personalized subscription box that costs $36-$40 a month. Each box contains 4-6 full-sized products from unique, specialty, and premium brands and is valued between $80-$100.
To celebrate their one-year anniversary in August, Wantable had a buy-one-get-one offer on their Makeup subscription boxes. I love taking advantage of deals, so I couldn't resist signing up for my first Wantable makeup box!
Wantable is a unique subscription box for 2 reasons:
1. Subscribers fill out a thorough questionnaire on their preferences, so that Wantable can customized the box contents. The preferences include details about products, colors and textures.
2. Satisfaction is guaranteed. You can return the box if you don't like it! Also, you have the option to skip months.
The August Wantable Makeup Box featured expert was Matthew Ambrosio, an international beauty expert and professional makeup artist. The featured August brands were Au Naturale, Bésame Cosmetics, FACE Stockholm, Japonesque, Michael Marcus and WhipHand Cosmetics.
1. Cailyn Cosmetics Linefix Gel Pencil Black
|Full Size Cost $17|
2. Cala Retractable Blush Brush
|Full Size Cost $10|
3. Cala Travel Retractable Lip Brush
|Full Size Cost $8|
4. Lisa Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Sample
|Sample of 2 Eyeshadows|
5. MiA BelleZZa Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue
|Full Size Cost $16|
6. MiA BelleZZa Mineral Pressed Blush Natural
|Full Size Cost $16.50|
7. Three Custom Color Simply Beautiful Lip Gloss Pot
|Full Size Cost $22|
8. Michael Marcus Lip Liner in Port (*received due to error, see note below)
|Full Size Cost $19|